Do you own a health or fitness-based company or website? Do you want to start a blog or maintain a blog…but maybe need a little help?
Then you’re in the right place.
Many growing businesses and websites have blogs (or really want one) but don’t have the time in their busy schedule to maintain it. Because maintenance is key when blogging. I know there is a lot that goes into growing a business and the time it takes to cultivate a blog can be one of the first things to fall to the wayside. But your company reaps many benefits from a solid, information-rich, engaging blog.
Blogs are an amazing addition to your company website because:
- Information on your blog resonates with your target audience and creates rapport.
- Posting well-written, informative blog posts regularly along with with some Search Engine Optimization techniques makes Google “happy” and increases your chances of appearing higher up on initial searches (and people are searching all-things health and fitness…a lot).
- Regular blog posting keeps your company website relevant and out there, especially on social media. Blog posts give people a reason to share a link back to your website and thus increase your website traffic substantially.
In a nutshell, an ideal company blog should be:
- Updated regularly
- Be well-written and informative (real information not just filler content)
- Shared on social media platforms
Brainstorm blogging ideas and use company owner topic ideas
Plan out blog postings on a calendar
Research and write out informative blog posts (posting once a week or twice a week to blog)
Send in either Word Document Form or post to the
Plan out posting on Social Media Platforms (I specifically suggest posting on FB and Pinterest)- I can send written out Social Media post in Word Document to owner or post myself from owner’s social media account or posting service like Hootsuite